Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Making Christmas Cookies

Isa here. On Sunday 12/19/10 we had a blast continuing our Christmas tradition of making Peanut Blossom Cookies. Xia and Mommy started the tradition in 2008, I watched last year, and this year I joined in on the fun!

Here I'm helping Mommy pour in the baking soda:

121910MakingXmasCookies01

I take wiping my hands a step further and wipe my face too:

121910MakingXmasCookies04



Xia helps Mommy stir in the flour:

121910MakingXmasCookies03



It's a LOT of work stirring in all of that flour. Xia is asking when she's going to get to lick the spoon.

121910MakingXmasCookies07

Mommy finally lets Xia lick that spoon as Mommy continues to stir and stir as you can see in this animated gif:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Yummy!

121910MakingXmasCookies06

Then Xia and I both help to open all of the Hershey Kisses that will go in the center of the cookies. Xia was making sure I put these on the plate and not in my mouth as we opened them all. Mommy was amazed that we were both fine just eating one!



But the best part was each of us got to eat one warm cookie out of the oven. Mmmmmmmm....

121910MakingXmasCookies10

No comments:

Post a Comment