Thursday, May 8, 2008

Bye Bye Extended Peeps

On Monday 5/5/08 I had to say good-bye to my aunt, cousins and grandma. We had a fun weekend together. They had come to go to the Fairie Festival nearby. Too bad I couldn't go with them, but too many First Communions going on! We had such a nice time hanging out:

Here I am with Marlon (here's wearing his Spryte horns (or ears?) but you can't see them well in the picture:

And here I am with pretty Kira:

Here they all are right before they had to leave:

Lastly, just me being my silly self. Mommy said this is the best "personality" photo taken to date. She keeps saying something like "She's not my baby anymore, I have a toddler on my hands now". That must be a good thing, right?

And a last too cute to not post shot:

1 comment:

  1. Xia is gorgeous as ever!! wow. What beauty. Aren't toddlers wonderful though?

    ReplyDelete