Thursday, May 8, 2008

A Busy Saturday!

Saturday 5/3/08 was a busy day for us. Mommy woke up early and hit 2 big neighborhood garage sales. She found this great little tea set for me that had never been opened. Seems she enjoys playing with it more than I do!




Then it was off to church for Alison's first communion (my GodSister). What a big, exciting day for her and for us to be able to witness it. I guess I have about 6 years to wait until my turn:

Then, my aunt Paula, cousins Kira and Marlon and Grandma came Saturday evening. Here's a picture of them recovering from the long drive:

Boy it's always so good to see them in person! I love playing with my cousins. Finally, Kira read my favorite book (for this week), Chicka Chicka Boom Boom before I went to bed. She's a great reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment