Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Time to Meet Great Grandmom

Just to keep you up to date, my non-stress test and ultrasound that I had done yesterday were great again! I'm doing well in here, maybe I'm just a little too comfortable... We have two days left to do this on our own. PLEASE keep all those prayers and positive thoughts coming. Mommy is getting contractions here and there and we're very hopeful. She actually had a contraction while we were hooked up to monitors yesterday, so this is a very good sign.

So, back to meeting all the loving family members waiting for my arrival.

My Daddy's grandmother, MomMom (Betty), is another person I'd like you to meet. To me, she is Great Grandmom. Here's a shot of her this Christmas:

I'm looking forward to meeting her too.

Well, enjoy this third day of 2007 and hopefully, I'll be busy tomorrow and won't be able to write :-)

3 comments:

  1. Hang in there! Won't be long now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Xia,

    Today is a great day for being born...it's MY birthday, and I promise you that if you are born today, I will NEVER forget your birthday! Think about it... Glad to hear your mommy is doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lori and Carolyn,

    Thanks for stopping by my blog. Believe me Carolyn, my mom would LOVE if I shared your birthday - but no sign of such an event as of yet...

    But I'll be here soon!
    Xia

    ReplyDelete