Thursday, January 4, 2007

My Family is not Complete without THE CATS!

So, I guess this is my last full day in here whether I like it or not. We have our last midwife appointment today at 4pm to see if there's any progress for Mommy and me. Really looking like an induction tomorrow - thinking positive thoughts about it though and remembering that God is in charge!

My family is not complete without introducing you to Annie and Herbie, our cats. Mommy and Daddy got Annie in August of 2003 from the Humane League (they also got Morris at that time, but he had to be put to sleep in April 2006 :-( ) She's a sweet kitty who looks like a pirate:

And she loves to stretch out and relax after playing with a plastic bag:

After they had to say good-bye to Morris, Mommy and Daddy went back to the Humane League in April 2006 and fell in love with Herbie (the love bug). He's full of energy and LOVES to eat. Here's Daddy being silly with him:

I've got some bad news for these kitties - I'M COMING SOON! They get a lot of love and attention from my parents and are known as "the kids". Well, they will continue to get love, but look out because I think I just may take some of that attention away. Hope we can all get along. They will adjust if they know what's good for them!

Hope to get a chance to write tomorrow before our trip to the hospital...

6 comments:

  1. Hi Stephanie, Bill and "kids",
    I've been watching your blog waiting to see a pix of xia - maybe over the weekend. Everyone at MVL is waiting to hear the news. The best of everything; keep us posted.
    Fondly,
    Nancy McGee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nancy and MVL Library,

    Thanks for checking in on me, we're all doing well. I'll be posting an update tomorrow morning unless we go to the hospital sooner :-)

    Love,
    Xia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wanted to let you know that I'll be praying for all of you tomorrow...
    Also, January 5th babies happen to be very special. I know because my oldest son was born on January 5th!
    Love,
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  4. You will be in my thoughts tomorrow! Xia, with so many people looking forward to meeting you, I think you'll like it out here.
    Take care,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stephanie, Bill, Xia et al:
    You are all in my thoughts and prayers today. I know everything will go well. Can't wait to see the newest Xia pictures!

    ReplyDelete