Monday, January 8, 2007

Day Two at Home

We're all doing great! THANKS to everyone for the wonderful comments you've added to my blog. Too many to respond to individually now that things are a little hectic around here - you know, me needing fed every 2-3 hrs really keeps Mommy busy, of course there's the diaper changes too - I love the looks on Mommy and Daddy's faces at some of the beauties I've given them in that department. And they just won't quit staring at me - geez! Sometimes they even cry when they look at me, I guess they love me lots :-) Feeling pretty lucky about that. That's it for now as I'm feeling the need to feed again...

Before I wail to let Mommy know, here's a shot of us meeting for the first time right after birth and then one of my proud Daddy with me...

2 comments:

  1. Hi Zimmerman Family,
    What a wonderful daughter you have. She really does have character written all over her face. Mommy, you look fantastic! We are anxious to hear more as time goes on. Welcome home, Zia.
    Fondly,
    Nancy McGee and MVL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nancy and crew at MVL. We are all having a ball being a threesome :-)
    Love,
    Xia and family

    ReplyDelete