Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Getting to Know You and Day 4 at Home

I introduced you all to our 2 cats, Annie and Herbie, during my last days in the womb. Well, now that I'm out, it has been interesting. We came home to a very sick Herbie and he's in seclusion as he gets better - poor thing. But Annie & I have really been getting to know each other. Seems she likes to watch over me and is very protective!

It's nice to be so watched over.

Grammy came for a visit last night and we got a shot of 3 generations! Me, Daddy and Grammy.


So this is Day 4 and all is well. We are all getting into a rhythm here it seems. So, I'm going to go nap now and then feed and then get a diaper change, and then I'll start that all over again. A day's work is never done...

2 comments:

  1. Enjoying your blog Xia! We think about you and your mom and dad everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Aunt Kris - I'm lucky to have such an awesome extended family :-)

    Love,
    Xia

    ReplyDelete