Saturday, December 30, 2006

Update from the Midwife

At Mommy's appointment yesterday we found out all is still looking good. I definitely have a solid date of arrival now if I decide to not come on my own. Mommy will be induced on Friday morning 1/5/07 - but we're all hoping I make my way out before then. I will have another non-stress test and ultrasound done on Tuesday 1/2/07 just to make sure all is well. Cheri, our awesome midwife said I'm right there ready to go, we just have to get Mommy's cervix to cooperate (sorry if that's TMI for ya!). However, if she is induced, Cheri seems to think it will all be quick after that. So, keep us all in your prayers as we go forward.

I will continue some background information later today (unless I decide to come out that is!)

No comments:

Post a Comment