Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas! and Meet the 'Rents

Well, I won't be celebrating this Christmas with you all on the outside, but that's okay. Just think, I'll be big enough to tear open my gifts next year!

I thought you all might like to meet my parents, Bill and Stephanie. Here's a nice picture of them from October of this year. My Daddy's side of the family goes to Susquehannock Park in Lancaster County each year. Here's a shot of them (and me in Mommy's belly) at the outlook spot. It truly was a beautiful day.

2 comments:

  1. Nice picture of mommy,when a woman is pregnant her face is such a shinning glow.
    Our many prayers are for you.
    God Bless the mommy's of this world

    Miss Debbie
    Hugs
    Happy NEW YEAR DON'T DRINK ALCOHOL WHILE PREGANT IT CAUSES BIRTH DEFECTS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Miss Debbie for your prayers. And thanks for reminding us all how important it is to not drink while pregnant AND to never abuse alcohol. It has caused too much pain in too many lives!

    ReplyDelete