Tuesday, December 26, 2006

I'm in 3D

So the appointment went very well today. They put a monitor around Mommy's BIG belly and watched my heart beat for about 20 minutes or so. I didn't like it so much when the nurse stuck this thing on Mommy's belly that made a loud buzzing sound and vibrated my world like an earthquake! So I moved around like crazy and my heartbeat shot up. Turns out that means I've got great oxygenated blood and that's exactly what they wanted to see. Then they did it two more times; I tell ya, they were rockin' my world. Then Daddy started talking to me (I love when he does that and gives me kisses) and my heartrate went up again and I started doing my happy dance moves and everyone was just so impressed with my healthy reactions.

Next, the old ultrasound deal. They were checking the amount of amniotic fluid around me and turns out there's plenty, so they didn't have to do any of that inducing stuff. Mommy and me are REAL happy about that. So, now we just wait. They saw my head is really jammed down low and it seems I only have one way out. I just have to make up my mind about it and go for it!

The ultrasound technician was really nice and did a 3D shot of me even though she didn't have to. Seems I look a lot like Daddy as a baby in the face and I've got some majorly chubby cheeks. Here are the photos for you to enjoy, I think I'm ready for some sleep now. It's been a long day.

Here's my debut in 3D:


Here's my cute profile:
Here's a pose of me looking at you!

4 comments:

  1. Hey Xia (pretty name). You are just the cutest little girl and you have the nicest parents. You will be well loved. I can't wait to meat you someday. When you arrive, make sure you take care of Mom & Dad. I'm sure you'll have Dad wrapped around your little finger. I'm sending you a big bunch of love and kisses.

    Your Mom's friend Jeanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jeanie! I appreciate all the love and kisses for sure. And by the way, I ALREADY have Daddy wrapped around my little finger - he he.

    Love,
    Xia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Xia! My name is Doug and I'm one of your Daddy's oldest buddies. I'm not surprised that you're not here yet, because your Daddy has never been known to be on time, either. So, relax, take your time. We're all patiently waiting (well, maybe not your mom and dad so patiently, hehe!). I'm sure your mom and dad are playing you lots of music and singing to you (they're both very talented). You are a very lucky girl and have amazing parents! I can't wait to meet you.

    Love,
    Doug, Donna and Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Doug,

    I've heard Mommy and Daddy talk about you. Thanks for tuning in to the saga. I can't wait to meet you too!

    Love,
    Xia

    ReplyDelete