Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Hey, check out my room

Here are some photos of my room. Mommy and Daddy have been working hard on it. Actually, it now has a rug in there that wasn't there when these pictures were taken. I dig the crib and hear the mobile is awesome. Enjoy...

Daddy worked hard getting the crib together. What's really cool is my cousins Katelyn (now 15) and Ally (now 9) also used this crib. Girrrl power!


Here's a nice rocking chair from Mommy's friend Joan's mother. Means lots of other babies were rocked to sleep and fed from it. Notice the great quilt my Mommy's friend Beth Bitts made for me with my initials - WOW! Oooh and look at all my toys in the bins under the window; I can't wait to get my hands on those... of course, first I have to figure out how to control these things at the end of my arms...


Here's the cool mobile Grammy bought me that I was talking about. It spins, plays music, and stuff moves all around. Can't wait to see it... Oh, and that quilt at the end of the crib was made by a friend my Mommy met singing in a choir, her name is Tanya. And the white afgan was also hand made by a good friend Mommy used to work with, Judy. People love making stuff for me.

Daddy put a closet organizer in for me - look at all that pretty stuff I have already. Can't wait to try it all on...


Did I mention clothes... Mommy hit a great yardsale over the summer and got a ton of cute stuff for me AND that lovely pink dresser (that's been with Mommy since college) is FULL. I'm one lucky gal...



Hope you enjoyed the tour of my room!

No comments:

Post a Comment