Thursday, December 28, 2006

Keeping the world in suspense

Nope, no late visits to the hospital last night. Although my nights aren't as restful as they used to be. Seems Mommy makes many trips out of bed throughout the night; something about my head pushing on something called a bladder... I don't know, it's just messing up my beauty rest. Need to look good when I decide to make my trip out, don't ya know?

I finally talked Mommy into showing you all this picture below Daddy took of her right before Christmas. Since she put up the video of her belly, why not the following? Yep, that's me hanging out there in all my glory :-)



Hope you all stay tuned to my story. Have a great Thursday!

2 comments:

  1. Well, Xia, I checked in this morning to see if you'd made your debut, but I guess I'll just have to be patient! I can already tell how cute you are, and I can't wait to see more pictures after you're born! Tell your mama she looks radiant!

    Love,
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Denise!

    Mommy thanks you for the complement as do I. Don't worry, they'll be so many pictures you're gonna get sick of me!

    Love,
    Xia

    ReplyDelete