Sunday, December 31, 2006

Grammy and Grandy Zimmerman

Now I'd like to introduce you to Grammy and Grandy Zimmerman. These are my Daddy's parents. Their names are Karen and James (Jim). Karen's maiden name is Lutz. Here's a photo of them on their wedding day July 11, 1965:


Here's Grammy on Christmas Eve:


And here's Grandy with Daddy on Christmas Eve:


Well, here it is, New Year's Eve and I'm still not here yet. I guess I'm going to mess up this year's taxes for Mommy and Daddy (uh oh, they were looking forward to that tax break!) But, I still have 5 days to come out on my own and I'm doing my best :-)

Be safe tonight everybody and see ya next year for sure!

2 comments:

  1. Hello, little one! Kelly and I have been checking every day to see if you've decided to arrive. These pictures are great fun to see while we wait!

    I can actually remember your grandy when he looked like he did in his wedding photo. He and his brother, Bill, used to spoil me--I'll be they'll spoil you in the same way! Lucky Xia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for checking in Stephanie. Let's see, you would be either be my 2nd cousin or my cousin once-removed - Mommy always gets those mixed up. Anyway, can't wait to meet ya!

    Love,
    Xia

    ReplyDelete