Sunday, January 24, 2010

Xia's 3rd Birthday Party

I had my party on Saturday 1/9/10. We had a much smaller party than other years. It was nice with just family and God families.

Here are my wonderful God parents, Phil and Sadie:

Sadie was kind enough to make my beautiful cake again this year:

Here's the big moment from the day...



We all enjoyed the 3 layer cake with chocolate gnash and raspberry spread, mmmmm:

Then it was time to open the gifts, yippee!! Mommy and Daddy got me a Spongebob card that sings...



And they got me the Play-Doh Fun Factory Deluxe Set!

I enjoyed stacking blocks with Sadie (trying to do it as quickly as I could before Isa came along to knock it down!):

Phil and Aunt Marty entertained us when she tried to teach him a few dance steps. What perseverence!



And here's a lovely picture of Sadie and her "baby" girl Alison:

I sure did have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment