Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Susquehannock 2008

My, my how time does fly. I feel like I just wrote about this picnic and yet it's already been a whole year (see last year's post here - I sure have grown!). Once again, the Zimmerman's held their yearly gathering at Susquehannock Park. It was a little colder this year, but we still had fun.

I had a lot of fun digging with a stick on some old tree stumps. Here I am standing on one:

And here I am digging with my cousin Allie - we found lots of worms and I even picked one up - eeewww, squishy:

Daddy's cousin Nate is holding a stick bug (my cousin Katelyn found it but she didn't want to pick it up - I wonder why?):

Then we walked out to the overlook. It was kind of cloudy and there weren't many hawks this year, but I had fun running down hills and sprinkling gravel all over the place. Here's Daddy and Grammy and Great Grandmom:

Here's a nice family portrait with the view behind us:

More of the view plus I'm being pretty funny:

Here's a little movie of me and Daddy with the view, but I just wanted to get down and back to sprinkling gravel everywhere:



A very nice shot of Grammy and Great Grandmom:

Here I am trying to give a stick to Dash, he just won't cooperate!



And just as we were going to pack up the car and go home, Mommy put my hat on Daddy - and he decided to be very silly about it:

What a nice way to spend a cool, fall day!

No comments:

Post a Comment