Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I'm Twenty-Two Months Old!

That's 1 year and 10 months for those math-challenged :-) I'm inching towards that 2 year milestone. To show you that getting this monthly shot is becoming more and more difficult each month, I would like to share with you the entire photo shoot from Wednesday 11/5/08.

So Daddy pulls out the quilt, grabs the camera, tells me where to lay down and asks me nicely to put my legs out nice and straight to show off how tall I'm getting, here's my response:

Okay, 2nd try... not quite right:

Let's give it a 3rd shot... I'm getting closer:

Okay, now I'm just getting silly:

Rolling, rolling, every time Daddy tries to straighten me out... and how the heck did I do that with my foot?!:

Ahhh, the money shot:

I think this photo shoot tells you exactly how close to 2 I am!!

2 comments:

  1. Hope your parents are ready for what's coming next...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems I throw more curve balls at them every day :-)

    ReplyDelete