Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Back to Swimming

Well, the YWCA where I used to have my swimming lessons is STILL having problems with their pool. It has been almost a year now. Mommy found another class in the area and it's actually at the high school I'll be attending WAY in the future. What's nice is it's on Wednesday evenings, so she can actually take me to this one.

Here we are on Wednesday 11/5/08 before the start of class. It's a big class with kids aged 6 months to 36 months so I don't get that great individual attention I got from Miss Chris at the Y, but we still have fun:

Here I am practicing getting out of the pool, I don't really like the walls too much, but Mommy tries:

Next I practice on my back:



And then on my belly:



Making progress. My only complaint is that the water is a bit on the chilly side, but I still have a lot of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment