Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Fingerpainting 101

Mommy and I had some messy fun on Sunday morning 11/2/08. We broke out some fingerpaints and got busy.

At first it was just playing in the paints with my hands:



You can really make some cool designs with this stuff:



Then, I got tired of painting on paper and paper plates and began experimenting with body painting - especially my toes:



Needless to say, I was promptly put into a bathtub at the end of the fun, but I love baths too - so a wonderful Sunday morning!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! These pictures SOOOOOO remind me of the days of yesteryear when my boys were Xia's age. That pose with diaper and little fat lets pointed in with feet together. SOOOO wonderful! I am so glad you are posting for posterity and spending so much time with her at this age. I miss my little guys so much sometimes yet love where they are now, too.

    Xia, you're the greatest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Beth,

    Mommy does her best to squeeze in these moments and I get lots of them with Daddy and Grammy - so I'm pretty set!

    Xia

    ReplyDelete