Monday, November 3, 2008

All Saints Day 2008

We Catholics celebrate All Saints Day on November 1. My church invited all of us little kids to dress up as our favorite saint and we got to process behind the priest into the church at the Vigil Mass that day. Afterwards, we had a great pizza party with games and all kinds of fun stuff. Mommy decided to dress me up as St. Therese of Lisieux - the Little Flower:

There were lots of other saints:

And games like Fishers of Men where you fished for a saint card and got a prize:

And throw the lillies into the sacred heart of Jesus:


The lines were long, a prize won every time!


Hey, can I take this off yet?

My friend Angie was Blessed Kateri Tekakwitha - Beth made her costume and she has a nice post about the party here.

Here's a video of all of the fun:



And finally, when it was all over I got to take my costume off and go play some hopscotch out in the school play yard area:

1 comment:

  1. hey there lady...i've given you an "i love your blog award" over at my place. stop on in to check it out.

    ReplyDelete