Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween 2008 - the Year of the Cheerleader

We found the cutest cheerleading outfit at a big consignment sale here last month. We also found a pair of saddle shoes. Spent about $2.50 for the whole deal and found some pompoms at a Dollar Store. Hence, I was a cheerleader this Halloween. It's funny cause Mommy always says I'll probably turn out to be a cheerleader/homecoming queen - the exact opposite of her high school days, and that she won't know how to deal with me. Turns out I seem to be quite a natural in a cheerleader outfit.

Here are some pics in my outfit:


And a movie clip of my cheering abilities:



And then Daddy and I as we were all on our way out for Trick or Treating in the neighborhood:

Daddy carved some nice pumpkins - an evil one:

and a happy one with one tooth (did have two, but there was a slicing error in the carving process...)

And here I am giving Mommy some attitude as she tries to video me walking to the next trick or treat spot. Come on Mom, get the camera out of my face, there's candy to acquire!



Lastly, I was left with some funny hair after taking those piggy tails out!

Happy Halloween!

2 comments: