Thursday, July 17, 2008

Hey, Blueberries Are Also Fun to Play With

Continuing with the food and play theme, I discovered last night (Wed 7/16) that blueberries also bring endless entertainment. Mommy was laughing right along with me. I found that I could put A LOT of blueberries on top of my milk cup. This was just outstanding! I mean, look at that dexterity and skill. Perhaps this will be a new event in the upcoming Olympics? Hurry Mommy, we gotta catch a flight to China...

I start small, building my skill as I go along:

See the progression? Look at ALL those blueberries; I mean, aren't you IMPRESSED?

Of course, it's all fun and games until I decided I could drink from the cup WITH all of the blueberries on top. Hmmm, Mommy didn't like the turn out of that. She found more blueberries on the floor this morning. Oopsy!

Here are some videos that show just HOW MUCH FUN I was having:



2 comments:

  1. You could ask Xia's daddy how much fun he and his sisters had with grapes once upon a time.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to ask him today :-) Then maybe I'll share his grape story with all of you!
    Hugs back,
    Xia
    PS - I bet this was from Grammy!

    ReplyDelete