Thursday, July 17, 2008

Did You Know How Fun Black Beans Are?

Mommy has discovered that I really love beans, all types it seems. I eat chick peas right out of the can. On Tuesday 7/15 I learned that I also like to eat black beans. I was playing with some empty spice bottles in my high chair (these are some of my favorite toys) and then Mommy gave me a stack of measuring cups to also play with. Oooh, that's a new one, really enjoyed that too. I saw her making something with black beans and asked for one, and then for more. So she put them in my favorite little container thinking I'd continue playing and just eat them from that container. Oh boy, do you know how much fun it is to put black beans inside of measuring cups and spice bottles and then take them out and do it all over again? Plus, I can pop one in my mouth whenever I feel like it. Food and play, that's what it's all about!

Here is a photo of the fun time:

And of course, a video:

2 comments:

  1. Always good to see a little girl enjoy her beans. Brings me back to our son. He really liked kidney beans.

    Thanks for the memories, Xia! Cool with the blueberries. I have never seen that before.

    Sheila
    Sharlet's mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, still diggin' beans :-) I'll keep working on my blueberry stacking skills.

    ReplyDelete