Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Random Photos from last week

Well, I have a couple of pictures I'd like to share that really aren't related to each other, but I like them.

First, Herbie and I are definitely learning how to share Mommy as you can see here:


Next, I still love gazing at myself in my mirrow. You'll notice that my head is not on the floor like the shot from the post on 3/25/07. Now I hold my head high - so here you go:


And lastly, a nice picture from last Thursday's National Day of Prayer event at Long's Park. I was happy to finally meet Dianne. She and Mommy met last year at rehearsals for the choir that sang at last year's NDP. On the day of the performance last year, Mommy and Daddy had just found out the day before about ME! Dianne was so happy for them and now she met the end result:

1 comment:

  1. I love that picture of Xia looking at herself in the mirror! Oh, the memories it brings back. I love pictures like that, where you can see the back of the head and the face, too. It made my heart melt. Thank you for that!! Happy 4 months Xia!

    ReplyDelete