Thursday, May 31, 2007

Sad News

To catch you up to date since my last post, I will be putting a few posts on today.

First, some sad news: my great uncle Ken passed away unexpectedly. He was 71 years old and we sure will miss him. He was my Daddy's Dad's Sister's Husband - got that! That's great aunt Martha and he has 2 children: Stephanie and Phillip - my Daddy's cousins.

He was an amazing man and you can read all about it here.
Family gatherings just won't be the same without him, AND a lot of other people are going to have to take care of making things run smoothly at them - like setting up food and making coffee and tea and cooking and such. He was always doing stuff like that quietly in the background.

Here's the day I first met him, and sadly, the only time for me, at my baptism on 4/22/07. He's sitting in the pew behind me at the end with Martha. We'll miss you great uncle Ken!

No comments:

Post a Comment