Sunday, March 25, 2007

One Day Left with Stay-At-Home Mommy

Well, my Mommy's maternity leave is coming to an end. She's sad, but also happy to return to work (she's one of those lucky people that loves their job). Just a big change and adjustment for all of us. THE GOOD NEWS is that I'm so lucky - my Daddy will be a Stay-At-Home Daddy and will be taking care of me. His last day of work was 3/16/07. This past week Mommy was showing him our daily routines. He's so good at EVERYTHING, plus he did a lot of it already.

Keep us in your prayers as the whole family goes through all of these exciting changes. Also, Daddy wants to grow his self-employment endeavors over time. What a leap of faith we're all taking. We all trust God will see us through as we've prayed hard and have been lead in this direction.

So, as you can see, Mommy was holding me extra close today knowing her days with me during the week are ending:


Daddy also took some cute pictures of me this week; these are my two favorites:

Mirror mirror on the back of my ladybug named Lollie...


And really, I'm just to die for in this one...


Before I leave, here's some more of my babbling. Now, how talented am I that I can talk AND suck my fist at the same time (I'm doing this and drooling a lot because I'm teething already - doesn't feel so good...)

No comments:

Post a Comment