Friday, May 18, 2007

Punk Rock Flea Market last Saturday (5/12/07)

Here are some shots of our trip to the Punk Rock Flea Market at the Chameleon (a nightclub downtown that they opened up from 11am to 3pm during the afternoon)last Saturday.

First, we parked in front of a fairly new art gallery on W Walnut St. called ART IS NEGOTIABLE INC. The owner thought I was very adorable and was kind enough to take this picture of us:


Here's a shot of Mommy and me on the top floor of the club looking over the goods. A lot of the stuff was from the 80s - the 'rents generation - my my are they old!:


Lastly, Mommy wasn't sure if she should share this photo or not, but she just can't resist. We stopped by one of the vendors' tables called Reel Splatter Productions. This is a group of twentysomethings that are creating the bloody, gory, special effects you see in horror movies. Daddy really loves zombie movies and stuff like that. Mommy likes scary stuff, but could probably live without the blood and gore; however, she has some good laughs about it with Daddy now and again if she hasn't just eaten. Don't worry, they won't expose me to this stuff til I'm at least 5! So, to get on with the story, they were attracting people to their table with this great Santa Claus. WOW, I already got to meet Santa at only 4 months old. I DO HOPE he's feeling better by Chrsitmas or he might not make it to my house! (NOTE: I think Mommy looks more scared than I do).

No comments:

Post a Comment