Friday, May 18, 2007

Just had my 4 month well baby checkup!

I had my 4 month well baby checkup yesterday (even though I'm really 4 1/2 months old!). Good report I'm happy to say. I'm quite the healthy girl. Gone are the days of not growing so well! I'm weighing in at 14lbs 12oz, so I'm just a little over twice the weight I was when I was born. This puts me in the 75th percentile. As for my length, well, check this out: I'm 26 1/2 inches long, that puts me in the (drum roll please...) 95th percentile! Yes, my friends, I'm gonna be a tall one. Gee, I wonder why... (hint, Daddy is 6'1" and Mommy is 5'10"). The doctor also thinks I'm going to be an early walker. She noticed some very strong trunk muscles and good support when she stood me up on my feet. So, God has blessed me very much and I'm so grateful. That's it for now, post ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment