Thursday, May 31, 2007

More Picnics and My First Cold

On memorial day, Monday 5/28, we went to my Godparents house for some grilled delights of burgers and peanut chicken. I of course stuck to my liquid diet. We like hanging out with Sadie and Phil and my Godsister, Alison.

Then, yesterday, Wed 5/30, our RCIA class had a picnic for our last get together. We're going to miss seeing everyone, but then again, we'll see them every Sunday anyway! We went even though I have my first cold. This runny nose and coughing stuff is not very fun at all. Well, at least I made it almost 5 months on this planet without having to experience this nastiness known as a cold. I'm doing pretty well though, no need for a doctor visit, though Mommy called to be sure as she and Daddy were a little nervous, this being their first time with a sick little Xia. I'm enjoying the extra pampering though. Lots of being carried around and getting to sleep in their room.

So here are some fun photos of me being cute at the picnic:




Here's Mommy finding a toy for me in my diaper bag. She's forever arranging and rearranging this bag to make sure I have everything I need when we go places. No more traveling lightly for her, someone who doesn't even like to use a purse!


And for your viewing pleasure, a clip of a sneeze and an attempt at getting my big toe in my mouth - my new love is sucking my toes:

5 comments:

  1. Xia is such a beautiful sweet breath of fresh air. Thanks so much for sharing her with us all. I check this blog almost every day, and these updates are a real treat. Your recovery, Stephanie is inspiring as well. Have a wonderful day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Anonymous,

    Thanks for your kind words to me and Mommy. You enjoy this day from God too!

    Love,
    Xia and Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Xia, you are getting way too cute. Can't wait to hear that first word. Beth

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be sure to let you know what that word is! Still all screams and giggles and babbles to date :-)
    Love,
    Xia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Xia - I tagged you and your parents on my blog (simplysewn.blogspot.com). 8 things about me meme. I want to know all. Beth

    ReplyDelete