Thursday, June 7, 2007

8 Things About Me Meme

“For this meme, each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.”

Okay, I'm game. Thanks to Beth for tagging me!

1. To prevent diaper rash, my parents occasionally blow dry my privates with a blow drier before putting a clean diaper on. I enjoy this so much at times, that I instantly pee into the clean diaper.

2. Not only do I enjoy chomping and sucking on my thumbs, I like my fingers and my entire hand and sometimes both hands at once!

3. Even though most of my wardrobe is pink, I prefer purple as my favorite color - or so my Mommy thinks.

4. My nickname is "ZombieBaby" because when I get sick of my fingers, hands and toes, I will begin gnawing on Mommy and Daddy's fingers, arms and even their chins.

5. You absolutely cannot be upset or sad about ANYTHING when I flash my gummy smile with bright eyes shining at you. Just give me a ring if you need this antidote.

6. When I get tired and fussy, I prefer being held over a shoulder. Truly, no other position will do at this point.

7. I love zerberts on really any part of my body. And I also love when Mommy or Daddy pretends they are a monster gnawing on my neck making scary noises. Yes, they watch entirely too many horror movies.

8. When my parents slack at bathing me, I never have to worry, because Herbie, our cat, does a fine job of washing my hair with his tongue. And I LOVE it!

Okay, the next 6 victims are: Hollylolly, thosecrazyvolpes, Life is Better With Cats, Mama Lisa's World Blog, Teach42, sandblade.net. Sorry, all the other blogs Mommy reads are of Library Trainers and professional blogs, and she doesn't really want to tag them!

No comments:

Post a Comment