Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Our Church Picnic

We are members of such an awesome church! On Sunday 6/1/08 we had our yearly church picnic. It was a great time and the weather was just right (even though it threatened to rain a couple of times). There was great entertainment by one of our parishioners who is a talented contortionist, juggler, humorist, you name it!

Here I am showing Mommy a piece of balloon from the water balloon battle (yes, she grabbed it very quickly, apparently we little ones can choke easily on these things)Hmmm - is soccer in my future?

Here's a shot of the kid's tug-of-war - the right side won!

Here's my Godsister, Alison, looking very grown up:

Daddy and my Godfather, Phil, played frisbee for a LONG time:



Here is Phil again, taking a break from cooking up the burgers and hot dogs. I had fun hiding from him behind the tree - but he kept finding me!



All in all a great day with our faith family!

No comments:

Post a Comment