Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I'm Seventeen Months Old!

Yes, it's time for your favorite - the monthly update. On Thursday 6/5 I hit the 17 month mark. As I approach the 1.5 year mark, much is happening. I am saying LOTS of words. Mama, Dada, Ball, Door, No, Yes, Bye-Bye, Meee-ow, Hoo-hoo (and a host of other animal sounds) - and the list goes on. I'm pretty steady on my feet these days and like to run and jump too. I give lots of hugs and kisses and can brush my own teeth - though I haven't mastered the art of spitting at this point, so no fluorided tooth-pastes for me. I eat a wide variety of foods and bottles are now completely a thing of the past.

So here I am:

And then Mommy and Herbie decided to join me (Herbie is giving Mommy a love rub on her head LOL):

Here's some shots Daddy took of me the same day at lunch time- gotta love fresh pineapple:

Really Daddy, ANOTHER picture - okay - strike a pose...

No comments:

Post a Comment