Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Happy April Fool's 2008

If you would like to see some Amazing News Mommy discovered recently, check out her work blog post here.

Did you know pens also make great nose scratchers? LOL - April Fool's! Though I fell for the joke at first:

As for the past week, I don't have any amazing news. But we do have a mystery we are trying to solve at home. We found the following 3 little bunnies on our doorstep on Easter Sunday. Very cute and nice candy coated chocolate chips were found inside their little eggs. We are afraid to eat any of these until we find out who left these precious things at our door. So, if you're reading this and you left these for us, please let us know. And THANK YOU. What a cute surprise:

Here's a shot of me with the cuties after church on Sunday 3/30/08:

And here I am trying to eat a plastic egg, hmmm, guess they aren't like the real thing:

Mommy went to a retreat on Saturday 3/29/08 and when Daddy and I came to pick her up, one of the nice people there gave me this cool balloon. I'm having a lot of fun with it!

Last, but not least, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my Godfather, Phil!! Would you like to meet Phil? See him in action here (these videos give you a feel for the wonderful person that he is - aren't I lucky?):









No comments:

Post a Comment