Thursday, April 17, 2008

First Trip to Hershey Park

I made my first trip to Hershey Park on Saturday 4/12/08. Unfortunately, Mommy had to stay home with the flu. Daddy wasn't feeling too great, he was just getting over it. And, as it turns out, I was starting to get it, but we didn't know until we got there. So, here I am looking less than thrilled near the great Comet coaster:

Hey, how come I don't get a great wagon with cupholders like Kylie!?

YAAWWWN, are we almost done yet?

Oh, here comes someone to brighten my day:

Hmmm, are you laughing at my expense or just admiring at how darn cute I am wearing Mr. Monkey? And no, your antics are not swaying me to be your girlfriend!

I really did have fun and hope we ALL get to go back again when we're all feeling healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment