Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Weekend Fun

Not much exciting happened over the weekend of 12/15 and 12/16. We went Christmas shopping on Saturday. Here I am conked out in the back of a loaner car we drove around in while our car got its big 60,000 mile work done (OUCH - lots to fix). Mommy hated to give it up because of its awesome heated seats!:

Then, Mommy could not resist taking a shot of the great decorations at this house down town. She loves the diversity of our town:

And some shots of me after church on Sunday. Just being my cute self:

Finally, one that captures all 4 of my teeth!

Eating Mr. Monkey...

Still, not quite ready to let go...

Annie relaxes under the tree - probably hiding from Herbie!:

And, lastly, a short video clip of me playing with my soft and cushy winter jacket - then Mommy tries to push the one finger rule for the tree again. What a joke! Gotta give her props for perseverence:

2 comments:

  1. I wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

    Xia have fun opening your presents.

    Love the pictures.

    Grisely

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to the Crossland family. I plan to thoroughly enjoy myself on Christmas morning :-)

    Love,
    Xia

    ReplyDelete