Wednesday, December 19, 2007

The Photo Op continues...

So, when we got home from the play date, photo op, Mommy decided to try a little more for some good photos for Christmas photo cards. She figured, since I was all dressed up already, might as well go for it. Here are the shots from that:

First, I'm showing my ability to follow directions that began from Grammy. The instruction is I can touch the tree with "just one finger":

Okay, enough of this one finger stuff! Do they really think I can restrain myself? Pah-leeaase...

Hmmm, let's see if I can get these beads off...

Oh boy, this sure is a lot of fun. Imagine - a tree in the house!

Oh the wonder of it all. Mommy loves my expression in this one:

Okay, okay, enough is enough. Mommy scoops me up before the whole tree comes down:

After all of this photography stuff all day. Mommy and I take a much needed rest together early in the evening. Ahhhh....

No comments:

Post a Comment