Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Christmas Photo Op

As I said in my previous post, on Sunday 12/9, we had a fun playdate with Cherie and her daughter Ava. Cherie does professional photography on the side and I wanted to share with you some shots from the day. Although I got a little too fussy for some nice, standard, sitting and looking pretty shots - these still turned out great.

First, some candids during my play time with Ava:

Sitting on Mommy's lap as I take in all of Ava's great toys and slowly warm up to diving in and playing with them:

Thanks for letting me play with these cool toys Ava! I especially like your toy phone.

Hmmm, who should I call next?

And now, a stream of photos from the shoot - as you can see, we started out trying for that perfect portrait, but then I ripped off my shoes and just got down right silly. I like how Mommy continues to smile as I squirm and fuss when inside she's thinking - we'll never get a good picture! - and how Daddy thinks if he kisses me enough I'll sit perfectly still. Will these 2 never learn?...

Finally! A great shot:

No comments:

Post a Comment