Sunday, April 1, 2007

Busy/Fun Week

Well, first week with my Stay-at-Home Dad, and we had a blast! He's doing great. On Tuesday he took me to my Great Grandmom's place where I met my 2nd cousins Brigid and Claire. Aren't they cute?

Wednesday he took me to his Dad and Sister's store and showed me off. He dressed me in a shirt he picked out for me:

Then on Saturday, I got to meet a TON of Mommy's friend at a retreat she went to. Then we went to my friends Eli and Kylie's birthday party. He's turning 3 and she's turning 1! It was fun. Mommy played with me for a bit and you can see I now like holding my toys:

Last but not least, I'm almost ready to roll over as you can see in this clip. Here's to another week (Oh and PS, mommy survived one week back to work - but she misses me A LOT!!)

1 comment:

  1. Xia is a TRUE Zimmerman now that she's been to The Store. LOL!

    ReplyDelete