Tuesday, April 24, 2007

My Baptism!

What a wonderful week it has been. I just love when all of my family and friends get together just for me. I had a BIG turnout for my baptism into the Catholic faith on Sunday 4/22/07. Mommy and Daddy were so filled with joy as were my Godparents/Godsister Sadie, Phil and Alison. And well, just everyone had a great time. We are all truly blessed.

Here I am as a little bride for Christ. I'm thinking, do I REALLY have to wear this?!:



And here's the big moment as Father Leo baptized me (Mommy cannot contain her excitement while Daddy makes sure she doesn't drop me in!)


Whoops, there goes Mommy again, getting choked up! You should have seen her when she put my dress on - geesh! Daddy's smiling his loving smile and Sadie is getting ready to pat me dry - I was getting quite wet:


And here is my happy God Family. I'm so lucky to have them in my life:


And at the end of it all, I took a moment to pose with Mommy and HER Godmother, my great Aunt Cathy. So I guess she's not only my great Aunt Cathy but my GrandGodmother - go figure!

2 comments:

  1. Stephanie,
    I love the pictures... thanks for sending me this link to your blog. May God bless your family always.
    Peace, Fr. Leo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Father Leo and thanks for the wonderful Baptism service for Xia and the other lucky babies!

    ReplyDelete