Thursday, April 26, 2007

Enjoying the warmer weather

I was enjoying the warmer weather in the early part of this week. Today it's damp and cool, so no walk for me. It was fun to hang out in a short-sleeved onesie with Daddy before this, and as you can see, he had to get some shots of me being adorable:


I'm getting a little better at holding that head up and I'm rolling front to back and back to front. Just wait til I get these legs under me and start zooming around. They better get to baby proofing real quick at home! Here I'm looking a little warn out - it's a lot of work holding up a third of your body!


Herbie and I contemplate who will win the battle for Mommy and Daddy's attention by having a staring contest. Sorry buddy, but I will ALWAYS win! And NO you cannot play with MY star, so don't even think about it...


By the way, I'm laying on the back side of my beautiful quilt made by our good friend Beth Bitts. I'll have to get a picture of the front so you can see how cool it is! See all of her great stuff on her blog: simply sewn

3 comments:

  1. Hey, I'm glad Xia is enjoying the quilt. I'm also glad the cat loves it! Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the best picture! How cute is it to see Xia and Herbie! Thanks again for the smile of the day. She look so vibrant. Brings back memories of my son as a baby, all those years ago (2001). Thanks again. I hope to have another baby someday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I like being called cute :-)

    ReplyDelete