Monday, April 16, 2007

NEWSFLASH - I ROLLED OVER!!!

Yep, you heard it here first (well, not really, Mommy is telling the world!) - On Friday 4/13/07 around 8pm, I rolled from my back to my belly for the first time. What's so awesome is Mommy and Daddy were RIGHT there to see it. Now, I have to say, Mommy went a bit overboard, leaping from the table and smothering me with kisses and claps and bravos, but I know she just loves me like crazy and couldn't help herself. So, here's the photo of the amazing event. As you can see, the strenuous effort knocked me out and off to sleep I went. Please note that they did rectify my arm placement (smashed under my belly) after taking the photo. I have since rolled over other times and have learned to pull that arm out so it doesn't lose all circulation LOL.

2 comments:

  1. Great job, Xia!

    P.S. The next time you visit your Gradnfather and your aunt's store, tell somebody to let me know... I'd love to meet you!

    Margie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okey Dokey Margie, we'll let you know next time I'm out there :-)
    Love, Xia

    ReplyDelete