Thursday, April 12, 2007

Look How Cute I Am

Daddy was having fun taking pictures of me on Monday (Apr 9) and these are 2 of my favorites. How can anyone resist this face? I'm on my new tummy time mat that has lots of fun things I can play with and do when on my belly. I'm starting to hold my head up pretty good during this time, but I still don't enjoy it all that much. Mommy and Daddy keep trying to get me to like it though...


And as usual, Herbie is trying to get in on the action. He still doesn't quite know what to make of me...


Well, hope I've added a smile to your day!

2 comments:

  1. Xia, you are just adorable! I know all of our lives are so busy, but I am still hoping to meet you in person someday. I'm so glad you have this blog so while my kids nap, I can check in and see how you are changing and growing.
    Take care,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for checking in on me Lynn. Daddy is home with me ALL day now, so give a call anytime and we can all try to get together. I bet Leah and Mark are HUGE.

    Love,
    Xia

    ReplyDelete