Thursday, April 30, 2009

Thursday April 16, 2009

Isa here to tell you the antics of our family on Thursday 4/16/09. I have taken to the magic pillow just like Xia did when she was my age. I hang out on it a lot, it's quite comfortable:


Daddy also has a knack of calming me down as you can see in this video:



And here is Mommy with me in the Moby wrap trying to catch up on email (and not having much success!!):

Lastly, here is my silly sister making her scowley face - her latest expression:

4 comments:

  1. Happy one month old today Isa! You look as if you have adapted very well to being home with your family.

    It was great to see some pictures and videos of you. You are a sweet one.

    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  2. Moby wraps are the best thing ever. Your mommy is so smart :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Isa your 1 month already. Eva will be turning 5 months on Sunday.
    Time sures fly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for all of the comments. Isa here to say it's great to be one month old!!

    ReplyDelete