Saturday, February 24, 2007

Catching Up

Wow, over a week has gone by - I can't believe it. I wanted to catch you up - not much happening except that I sure am growing fast. Some of my outfits just aren't long enough for me anymore. My parents are pretty tall, looks like I may be inheriting this trait - we'll see.

First, my Daddy was being very silly one night and put a sock on my head. He and Mommy are learning that it is VERY HARD to keep socks on my feet LOL:


Here is some of my style for you to check out:



Lastly, Grandma and Aunt Paula came for a quick visit and here is a picture of Grandma, Mommy and me (3 generations):


And here is Aunt Paula and me:


So, that should catch you up. We are working on some video for you next time. Take care all!

1 comment:

  1. I love the picture of Xia with a sock on her head. It made me smile :) Thanks for that :):)

    Love,
    SheilaY

    ReplyDelete