Friday, January 23, 2009

This and That

After the holidays and big birthday, things have calmed down around our house. It has become the "getting ready" for baby place now. Waiting, waiting and Mommy getting rounder and rounder.

Here I am on Wed 1/14/09 modeling some hats. First, I had to try on Grammy's hat:

Then another hat I found in the closet that's pretty hip:

It was really cold here last week, and on Thursday 1/15/08 Daddy and I went for a little walk because there was a dusting of snow on the ground. When we came back he made us some hot chocolate and sat down to read the paper. I joined him... Mommy is worried about my deep contemplation on the product I'm looking at in the ad - she thinks it's a little early for me to be needing such a product...

That evening I did some dancing for Mommy and Daddy. They were so entertained. In this video Mommy is giving me ideas of what kinds of moves to do - boy did she look funny doing that, too bad there's not a video of that...



Lastly, here I am at dinner on Friday 1/16/09 - I really love to line up foods...

No comments:

Post a Comment