Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Chuck E Cheese's

Mommy and Daddy took me to Chuck E Cheese's for the first time for my birthday last Monday 1/5/09. We sure had a lot of fun. Here is a run down of our night:

First, I wish this horsey ride had worked, but I still had fun sitting in the saddle MANY times and wiggling around to make it move:

Then I rode this bike that if you spin the pedals goes up and down. Well, my feet didn't reach the pedals so Daddy turned them for me, but as you can see I decided I didn't really want to go up and down...



Next I rode in this crazy green car where I got to sit next to a veterinarian. Quite strange and I couldn't really reach the steering wheel (though I certainly did try). Still, I loved it!



Then I jumped on a Barney ride. He actually says the alphabet as you ride along, so I sang along with him, what fun!




Then there's the little car I rode with Chuck E Cheese himself and it takes a picture of you as you ride; how cool is that?

Then Daddy and I played some skeeball, but I kept getting frustrated because my ball wouldn't go the whole way up the lane - bummer - Daddy did pretty well though!



I really liked the water game where you shoot water at a target and win lots of tickets - I played this one a whole bunch both with Daddy and Mommy:




And of course, no trip to Chuck E Cheese's is complete without a visit from THE MOUSE himself. Here I am giving him a High 5!



What a great way to celebrate my special day :-) (And Mommy and Daddy are glad they survived it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment