Friday, January 23, 2009

Another Fun Playgroup

Ava had all of us over to her house on Sunday 1/18/09 for another playgroup gathering. She has a nice big finished basement that I love to play in.

The most exciting thing was meeting Kaden's new baby sister - Eva - she's so cute!

Here's Ava's Mommy, Cheri, holding Eva:

We had a new family join our group, here is Emma, age 2:

And her sister Hannah, age 4:

Here's Kaden pretending to eat something while riding around on his favorite toy:

Ava has gotten VERY good at riding her horsey:

Cherie made us all some yummy iced banana bread. I sat mine down for a bit to do some serious coloring, not easy to do when wearing so many stickers:

Emma, Hannah and Kaden play with the "popcorn" toy - just like the one I have at home; it's always a hit!

Kaden gives me a BIG hug - Awwwww:

But my favorite toy is the toy vacuum cleaner. We sure had a lot of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment