Monday, January 5, 2009

Breaking Down Christmas

Yesterday, Sunday 1/4/09, we took down all of the Christmas decorations. I helped take the ornaments off of the tree. I've been dying to do this ever since the tree went up! To me they looked like a bunch of toys just calling out to me to play with them from the day I put them on the tree.

There were also two bags filled with beads that Daddy and Mommy got back in 2004 when they went to Tampa Bay FL for Guavaween - sort of like a Mardi Gras party only at Halloween. They put all of the beads on the Christmas Tree that year. I just had a lot of fun playing with them as you can see:

Mommy wasn't able to get me to recreate the sitting in the middle of the beads action, but I gladly walked all over them again for some videos. I sure had a good time:



No comments:

Post a Comment