Thursday, November 1, 2007

To the Pumpkin Patch We Go!

Luckily, the weather cleared up and we were able to go to Funk's Farms for a hayride to a pumpkin patch. What a bumpy ride!

It was getting to be a long day:

But, what the heck, my second wind was coming and the ride was getting to be fun:

Paula and the kids were all set:

Here's a video clip from the ride:



Ooh, Aunt Paula found herself a nice pumpkin!

I was trying to tell Mommy to put down the camera and help us find a pumpkin!

Then she had to get into the photo, would we ever get to the pumpkins?!


Kira and Marlon were searching too:

Ooh look at all the pumpkins out there Aunt Paula:

After we got back from the hayride with pumpkins in hand, we played at the various attractions and playgrounds at the farm. First, let's pose in some corn and other seasonal veggies:

Silly Mommy!!
Here I am peering out of the playhouse:

Mommy and I on ANOTHER toy train:

And Kira too:

Scary tree, so glad that spider never got to me!

On our way out, I got to play on a cute straw horse, I really tried to make him go:

Giddy up!!
Ride 'em cowgirl!
Are we moving yet?
Look at me go... However, the hay poked me in the eye at the end, that didn't feel very good...



What a wonderful, fall day we had! Here's one last photo of Marlon taken the next day, Sunday 10/28/07 - apparently there is a restaurant in his area that gives out frownie brownies rather than smiley cookies (that we've all seen at Eat N Park). I love his shirt! But it was sad to see them leave. Can't wait to see them again!

No comments:

Post a Comment