Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

Today is my first Thanksgiving. Over the river and through the woods to Grandma's house we go... We're loading up the car and heading west to spend the holiday with Grandma. Mommy will also be dragging Daddy along to her 20th High School Reunion. Boy is she old!

Before I get packed into the car with everything else, here are some highlights of the week...

On Monday, 11/19/07, Mommy captured some great moments. First, here is just one example of all the fun I have with Daddy. You've seen other videos where he can get me giggling so. In this one, I thoroughly enjoy what I will call "Blanket Fun!"



I have been taking my first tentative steps with the help of my push toy hippo (he gobbles things up with his mouth, very cool):



And, lastly, here I am yesterday attempting to feed myself. Guess I have a ways to go yet.


I hope you all have a very blessed Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! I love this age. All the world is an exploration and wonderful. Did you ever think you'd be decorating in early plastic?

    She is truly a gift from God.

    Beth

    ReplyDelete