Monday, October 15, 2007

A Visit from the Crosslands

I had a fun playdate on Sunday 10/13/07 with Kaden Crossland. Mommy works with his Mommy, Grisely. His Daddy is Randy. We all had a lot of fun hanging out on Saturday afternoon. He's almost 1 1/2 years old, so a lot further along than I am. I must admit I am quite jealous of his walking abilities. Don't worry, it won't be long now, I'm cruising along quite well these days, sometimes holding on with one hand only.

Mommy broke out the playhut again. She had put it away after seeing it take up the whole living room for a couple of days. But, she couldn't resist bringing it out again after awhile into Kaden's visit. Again, a true hit!

Here is Kaden playing with my little piano (which is actually on loan from Angela).


Here are the Crosslands. Randy was amazed at how Herbie just hangs out in the middle of the chaos:


Here's Kaden with his Mommy, Grisely. I'm not quite sure what he thinks he's going to do with the pitcher Mommy uses to wash my hair?:

5 comments:

  1. We had a fun afternoon!
    It was also nice to have some adult conversations while the kids played.
    Randy still can't get over Herbie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Hey Kaden - WOW, you're all grown up now! I like your youtube channel. Keep gaming. Xia loves to game also and loves watching youtube channels like hers. I'll share it with her.

      Delete
    2. I meant youtube channels like YOURS. See ya, Xia's Mommy.

      Delete